Monday, July 5, 2010

My new photo site since my last website closed ---

These pics probably won't be in "time sequence" since I had some stock piled, here goes...


March 20, 2010
Opening day at Doggie Beach



Are these signs reducing the amount charcoal fires by the trees? We can only hope.


The
only way to drink


"If I roll over, will you rub my belly?"


Fishing Line Disposal Bins donated by FIDO -
Ever since I saw a bird hanging from a tree caught up in fishing line, I've continuously picked up ALL fishing line that I find during my daily walks. Since I try to recycle as much as possible, I'm glad there's a use for that line. My father was an avid fisherman who fished everywhere including Prospect Park and he NEVER left line or hooks/lures lying around like I often come across in Prospect Park. It's dangerous for wildlife, dogs and children/people.


Has the Mayor been here?

TRIVIA
Federick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux designed the 320 acre Prospect Park.

Birthdate: January 1866

No comments:

Post a Comment